Supreme Energy is busy getting reading for the heating season:
Oil dispatcher Zulma Trejo is fine tuning our routing software so your deliveries get to you fast.
Lead mechanic Mohan Rasheed and helper Cristian Lema are overhauling the fleet to make sure all our trucks are safe and reliable.
Tom Andrews and Neil McPherson load their trucks. Our team of experienced drivers are already on the road, filling up our automatic delivery customers so they’ll be ready when the first cold night hits.
Now, it’s your turn. Besides the obvious—insulating pipes and caulking windows—here are some preparations you might not have thought of to stay warm economically this Fall:
- If you haven’t already, lock in your oil price. Our helpful customer service folks will help you choose the plan that’s right for you. Call (800) 832-7090.
- Install a smart thermostat that you can control from your phone wherever you are. Call us to find out more.
- When the heat goes on, turn your ceiling and attic fans on low and run them clockwise to push down the hot air when it rises.
- Rearrange the furniture. Making sure heating vents or radiators aren’t blocked is a good excuse to change up the traffic flow or give sheng fui a try.
- When not in use, close air conditioning vents, stove exhaust vents, and fireplace dampers, also your closet doors, so heat doesn’t escape.
- Use your curtains strategically: open them during the day to let in the sun and close them at night to keep in the heat.